my dream destinations in the philippines 


batanes , northern luzon 

It is the smallest province in the Philippines. The island of Batanes is famous for its beautiful, old stone houses, uncrowded stretches of white sand beach, rough mountains, and never-ending lush green hills. Batanes used to be inaccessible to tourists due to its distant location from the Philippine capital, Manila.

Batanes was one of my dream destination because it is a peaceful place if you want to relax and meditate it is the best place to go through also I like to go to Batanes because of  Ivatans they was an honest and kind persons in fact there's almost a zero crime rate in Batanes also they have this famous coffee shop "Honesty Coffee Shop" where people buy goods even without the staff to attend to it. That was one of the reason why I want to go to Batanes because I want to visit that coffee shop.


Island City Of Samal, Davao del Norte 
Island City of Samal was the largest resort city in the Philippines with its powdery beaches and numerous beach resorts. It also has numerous marine reefs and tranquil waters that lure the tourists, especially to Talikud Island. Currently, there are 85 registered resorts with a combined inventory of about 1,000 rooms. Also it is known as "Island of Festival" because it celebrates several events such as the Hugyaw Madayaw every August, the Kabasan Festival, a week-long revelry celebrated every month of May, and the Caracoles Festival held during April.

Other minor festivals held in Samal Island includes the Igacos Festival (March), and the Panapog Festival (August).

Joining these festivals is a great opportunity to witness the colorful culture of the island on display in the street parades and other fun events. I love beautiful scenery that's why Island City Of Samal was one of my checklist that I want to visit also I love festivals because they will performing there dance and song traditions, would love to listen and see them performing or sharing their culture.


Vigan Ilocos Sur, Northern Luzon

Vigan is famous for its well-preserved Spanish Colonial town, historical Vigan tourist spots, and delicious food and delicacies. Because of its charm, it has been inscribed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The reason why I love to visit Vigan is because I want to experience to have a night walk in Calle Crisologo because of it's beauty it gives me the glimpse of the past. I also want to experience riding on the kalesas while touring the place it brings me back to Spanish Colonial Period. I would love to visit the Nationl Museum of Vigan because back then it is the house of Padre Jose Burgos one of the three martyred priest executed by the spaniards.Today it is converted into a museum that displayed the memorabilia of Padre Jose Burgos, there are many historic places in Vigan that you would see and it can give you interest or knowledge about Philippine history in Spanish Colonialism.

Bohol, central Visayas Region

Bohol is one of the most visited destinations in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. The island province offers breathtaking spots for history buffs, beach lovers, and adrenaline junkiesThe Island of Bohol has a picturesque landscape and rich culture which leaves visitors wishing they had more time on the island. Bohol is among the world's most popular tourist destinations because of the diversity of its main attractions. What I love on bohol was the Chocolate Hills that was may dream destination in bohol I want to see it because of it's majestic and unique characteristic and it reminds me of  Hershey's Choco Kisses.


There are many beautiful places here in the Philippines that I wanted to go but these places was top places that I wanted to visit and I am hoping that someday I will full fill  this dream of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Destinations